Tuesday, May 7, 2013

CF Awareness month: Nurses Week

So I'm taking the time today to give a shout-out to all the nurses! This is nurses' appreciation week, and as many of you can guess, nurses are a big part of our life. What most nurses don't realize though, is their job affects us. There is nothing like having an awesome nurse during your hospital stay. They have a tough job. There have been multiple times where I've puked on nurses, tried to hit nurses, probably urinated on them, and they keep coming back. This is what dedicated to your career means. I would never put up with half the things nurses do and still stick around. I personally have 3 awesome nurses.One for pulmonary, one for my infusions, and one for gi. They put up with me calling non-stop, comfort me, help me, and are really just awesome what they do. The thing that baffles me, is that not only do they do this for me, but they more than likely do this for everyone! It amazes me. So shout-out to all those nurses out there! We appreciate you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment