Last week I had PFTS done(for some reason, I don't do them the same day like everyone else). They came out to be about 29%. Not shocking, but not exactly something that I'm jumping for joy about. I really was hoping for a better number, especially since I really have been doing my best to try and increase my lung function.
The doctor didn't have too much to say this visit-which is honestly,releiving considering I have had bad news everytime I go to the doctor's lately.So I'll be able to sum it up into a few bullet points.
- I'll be going to an ENT for a full evaluation. She believes that a lot of my cough is coming from sinus',hence why there's blood.
- We're running a full lab workup to find this auto-immune disorder that for some reason, she believes that I have. Endo-something.
- We'll be adding a CPAP machine into my daily life-really, anytime that I can.Crazy part-my insurance wanted $633 dollars for one!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy.
- She was able to tell me that I have "severely thickened airways" but didn't tell me much on what to do about it-thanks doc.
- Still not cleared to exercise-I can walk and bike but that's about it.