Thursday, August 29, 2013

Today I am going to take the time to blog on some positive things in my life.Although there's plenty of bad that comes with CF, I don't want this blog to become a whine session.So with that being said,August has been an amazing month and I can't wait to share!

POSITIVE THOUGHTS
1. I am writing this post from the bed in my new apartment :) That's right, Me and the boyfriend finally dove into commitment and are now living together. it's quite the adjustment but I'm enjoying every minute of it.

2. I had a ph probe placed yesterday and had it removed today! There were no complications and now all I have to do is wait for the results. Although the results could come back terrible, right now I'm just proud that I made it 24 hours with an uncomfortable wire shoved up my nose.

3. I am really having an awesome time at my job. I am so happy that even through my health stuff I have had the opportunity to work. It's really great.


That's all for tonight!

Xoxo blogland<3

No comments:

Post a Comment