Saturday, September 7, 2013

Merry go round!

Good evening Blogland!

Clever title,eh? Well I thought about writing pumpkin spice lattes and antibiotics but I already took that title last year. I am writing you from my awesome couch in my awesome apartment due to having a not so awesome kidney infection. This is about the 4th or 5th time this year that I've had a kidney infection and I am having absolutely no luck with getting rid of it. There is talk of transplant due to low functionality but who knows what will really happen.

The human body is the most interesting mystery in life. It still baffles me that when there is an infection, you get so many medications. One to treat the infection, one to make you feel better because the medicine for the infections suck, one to make you want to eat, one to make you feel ok after you eat and I'm guessing you guys get the point. I am just looking forward to doing research and possibly doing a naturalistic approach to this. I am so sick of being so sick :(

No comments:

Post a Comment