Thursday, January 31, 2013

2013-off to a CRAPPY start...

Yes, I did just use a terrible pun in the title of this post. If the topic of bowels offends you-then I promise that this post is one for you to ignore. I have always had backed up bowels-so when I woke up one morning with uncontrollable bowels, part of me was a little excited. I mean, this has never happened before! It was awesome! At first...But then, it didn't stop. So we threw out the idea that it was some sort of stomach bug. We have run some tests-and we are waiting for the results as of right now(Thursday). But since, my body has been on a steady decline. I have constant fatigue, I can't keep anything in my body, my sugar is low, and I'm starting to have some heavy chest pains. All I know at the moment is--this isn't a good sign.


Other bad things in 2013? We have lost entirely too many Cysters and Fibros already. 2013 isn't looking promising. It seems as if this is going to be a rough year for a lot of us and that worries me.

At least hockey is back!!!! 
This is me and my brother at the Sabres Caps Game 1/27/13


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel!!

    I am a fibro myself. I am sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I agree that we have lost way to many fibros and cysters already this year. WE need to change that I hope this year for Great Strides we set records. I know there will be great things soon from the Vertex company that will impact alot of us.

    Keep fighting the good fight cyster!!

    ReplyDelete