Thursday, April 25, 2013

Finding time in the day...

When did life become so hectic? Is it when we added on television and social media that takes up hours of our valuable time? Is it when shopping became a hobby instead of a necessity? I am not sure. I find myself always wondering, "where has the time gone?". With CF, I find time is an essence. Not only in a long-term sense,but a short term sense as well.

Now that I'll officially be done school, it's time to focus on my time and time management. All I will have is work and doctor's appointments. I can finally develop a schedule to do my treatments daily, and to get everything else done as well. I am beyond excited to be able to schedule my life and know I don't have to throw in time for class and schoolwork in there as well.

How do you all manage time?

No comments:

Post a Comment