Friday, March 7, 2014

Updating when there's no new news

I find it quite difficult to post when there is nothing to share with the online world. How's life you ask? Work seems to consume my life-I am back up to 40 hours a week and I also got a promotion to be a case manager assistant. This was so exciting to me and it has been awesome to begin  my journey.

As far as health goes, I seem to be doing ok. Routine and mental health seems to effect me more than normal. Although I am not seeing as much progress as I would like, I am overall feeling better. I had an endoscopy done yesterday-it showed some nodules, some plaque, and an even possible fungal infection. I am never surprised when I hear news like this. I even made the statement yesterday that I "always awake to bad news". It doesn't seem like something that I should grow comfortable with, but it is never changing. I hope and pray for good news, but as the saying goes, I always tend to plan for the worst. I should get the biopsies back within 2 weeks and then hopefully we will have a better understanding of what is going on.

I'll write again soon.

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment