Saturday, April 19, 2014

An almost week on zoladex

So it's almost been a week since my first zoladex shot.

The first day I was fine.
The actual place where they entered the shot was a little sore, but no symptoms.

Wednesday, I had my first hot flash.
I was pretty sure I was going to die.
KIDDING, but for real, it was terrible.

Thursday is when I started with real symptoms.
I can't even explain what's wrong-it's like my brain is telling me that I am in pain, but if you were to ask, I can't tell you what hurts.
I am also speaking jibberish. Not sure if this is related-but I cannot really process what is happening.


I also have NO appetite and plenty of nausea to go around.
I've been miserable.
I eat and then I get sick, or I don't eat, and then I get dehydrated and light headed from not eating so I still feel bad.
There's no win.

The worst part about it all is that it's not like when I went through my infusions and the first 3 days sucked, but then I get better. No, this one works the opposite in the fact that I will keep getting worse.

Oh well.
Other than that, nothing is really new.
I still need to schedule my gastric emptying study but I am having a difficult time with scheduling it.


Write again soon.
xxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment