Thursday, April 3, 2014

One week in the bag!

I am writing today on a very positive note.
I successfully made it one week without ANY gluten!

That wasn't without temptation.
I had to watch my boyfriend eat a delicious cake, my friends drink beer, and the temptations at work were unbelievable.

But after a week, I made it through.
The cravings are slowly going away and I am starting to feel like a normal human being again.
I don't expect to automatically feel better after a week, especially since I have had some major dairy slips, but I am feeling improvement.

I wake up feeling alert and go to bed never feeling overly tired.
I feel energized and active to the point where I was able to stop relying on caffeine.

So will I stick with it this time?
It's very much possible. The change may be worth giving up the nuggets and doughnuts.


On a side note-I had what was supposed to be my final ultrasound on Monday before I was to be given a surgery date. I've called the doctor's twice to receive the results and I am still waiting. It makes me nervous, but I know there is nothing else left for me to do except for wait.

That's all for now,
xxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment