Saturday, November 2, 2013

Forgetting the Basics

Sometimes, especially when I am down with an illness, I forget to keep up with the basics. Making sure when I eat, I eat balanced meals(or at least healthy foods), exercising, sleep patterns, all seem to go out the window. It normally isn't a big deal-I fall off of the track for 3-4 days and hop back on.But this time, it's been 4 months. I have forgotten what it is like to function like a normal person. I have neglected my body and honestly, could be causing it more harm than good. I believe that I have decided to join the gym again-it is the only way I can hold myself accountable. If I am paying for something, I intend to use it-even if it just to attend a yoga class or spinning.

There are just so many things you can do for your health, I don't know why I have never tried before. There are so many things to look into-juicing, herbal remedies, etc. I hope that this is a start of a new journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment